[NFBA-Phoenix] Time for Phoenix Seminar: Who's Ready?

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:00:11 UTC 2019

Hello my Fellow Phoenix Chapter Family:

 First off, Happy New Year!!! I hope you all are doing well.

On Tuesday, January 22nd, the NFBA will be holding its annual Phoenix
Seminar at the state capitol in the basement meeting room.  At this
year’s seminar, we will be focusing on the following issues:

-Urging the Legislature to appropriate funds for the procurement of
Accessible Ballot-Marking Devices
-Protecting the AZ Randolph Shephard Law
-Other issues related to blindness that will come up during the session

The seminar will occur all day from 9am till 3:30pm. I am asking for a
few volunteers to help me contact or follow up with Phoenix area state
Senators and Reps. Please contact me if you want to help. To find what
district you're in and to find out who represents you, you can find
your legislators by going to www.azleg.gov.

Food will be provided as long as members pay $5.  For dress attire,
it’s appropriate to wear business clothing.  For men that is a suit
and necktie.  For women, that is a nice dress and/or pantsuit.

 Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see the
Phoenix chapter repping hard!!, especially since it's in our backyard
:)
 My number is 951-316-5363.
Jordan Moon
Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Arizona, Phoenix Chapter