[NFBA-Phoenix] Meeting me at the Capitol Today

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:53:33 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!
The NFB of Arizona was asked to give a presentation about our
accessible voting talking point that was presented at the Phoenix
Seminar. That presentation will be done by me and the hearing starts
at 2:00 p.m. today in House Room 4. I would absolutely love for some
PHX chapter members to join me. The presentation is the first thing on
the agenda and should only last 5 minutes. Lord willing, we will be
done by 3:00 p.m.  If you, or any person you know, want to join me,
that would be fantastic!!! The capitol is located at 1700 W Washington
St and it will be in the House side. If you have any questions, my
number is: 951-316-5363.
 Thanks!
Jordan Moon

--