[NFBA-Phoenix] Meeting me at the Capitol Today

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:17:26 UTC 2019

Hello,
	I would love to be there to support you.  Unfortunately ihave clients.  I will be thinking of you!  I hope that you get some audio or video of the presentation.  I would love to hear it and it would be a cool thing to share.

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LACT

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.