[NFBA-Phoenix] Friendly reminder for national convention assistance

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue May 28 02:11:04 UTC 2019

This is just a friendly reminder that we as a chapter set aside $1200 to give assistance to a national convention. This will help offset some of the room cost for a convention. Also I would like to know who from the Phoenix chapter is going and would like to go in on some groceries for the convention. I will go grocery shopping the first day of convention and have things set up in the room for us to have because I know that food costs and eating at convention can be very costly. You can either email me back with a response to this email or call me at 815-501-1153. The deadline to let me know bye is June 7. Thank you again. Sincerely

Sent from my iPhone