[NFBA-Phoenix] Meeting this Saturday and a board meeting on Thursday

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed May 29 00:50:56 UTC 2019

Greetings; I know that there has been some talk about changing our meeting for the month of June to June eighth. It is decided by the board that we will not be making this change. The meeting will be held on June 1 from 930 until noon. Be prepared to talk about national convention.

In order to make sure the meeting runs smoothly, we will stick to our new tradition of having a board meeting on Thursday night at 7 o’clock.  The number to call is 712-770-4856. Then type in extension 614039 pound. Talk to you all then. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president. Let’s all go build the Federation Sent from my iPhone