[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: NFBA Phoenix Chapter Special Election Information/Details Message for the Listserv 09-12-19

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:28:52 UTC 2019

If anyone is still planning on running for the positions of second vice president or board member, please read the information below. Remember you have a deadline. I want to commend Vicky for her hard work in getting everything together for the October meeting. If you have any problems contacting Vicky, please let me know or post something to the list.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: