[NFBA-Phoenix] Come Learn How to Vote With a Purpose!

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:05:05 UTC 2020

[image: National Federation of the Blind of Arizona]

Phoenix Chapter

2020 Voting with a Purpose: A guide for Arizona’s Blind Voters

*Monday,  October 19, 2020 **│ **6: 30P.M, -8:00 P.M.*

Why vote? What and who is on the ballot? I’m blind can I even vote? Does my
vote even matter? Why should I even care? Do these questions sound like
you?  Don’t let these questions or the pandemic  stop you from voting! Come
Exercise your right to vote and vote with a purpose!

Come learn about:

·       accessible voting

·       Voting safely at home or in person

·       Important deadlines and dates

·       What statewide propositions in Arizona   are on the ballot

·       Statewide and important local races

·        About the fight for Accessible electronic Absentee ballots

You will hear from Renaldo Fowler, a renown advocate for Arizona voters
with disabilities who works at the Arizona Center for Disability Law, and
Sami Hamed, NFB of Arizona’s Legislative Director.

 We hope to see you then!

 **The NFB of Arizona does not endorse a candidate or issue; this is for
informational purposes only**

Join Zoom Meeting

Topic: Voting with A Purpose: A Guide for Arizona's Blind Voters

Time: Oct 19, 2020 06:00 PM Arizona

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/92187187188

Meeting ID: 921 8718 7188