[NFBA-Phoenix] Rescheduling the community outreach Committee meeting

jdfmoon at gmail.com jdfmoon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 00:34:43 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

A number of people have asked if we can reschedule the community outreach committee meeting that was supposed to be tonight at 6 PM. So, we are going to reschedule it for Sunday at 4 PM. This will allow us to meet one day before our voting out reach event. I will send an email with the zoom link shortly.

In the meantime, you all have probably seen the email with the information about the event on Monday. Please pass that along to everybody you know. Let’s show them with the Phoenix chapter can do :-)
Thanks and have a great evening,
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone