[NFBA-Phoenix] Community Outreach Committee Meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 01:59:38 UTC 2020

Honestly if we did schedule the meeting for that day and time I do not recall. I am taking on a lot of things and try to juggle meetings accurately so they do not over lap one another. I do not in my memory banks discuss that we were meeting exactly one week week later and if that were the case I definitely apologize. However, in this case I am going to recommend that the Community outreach committee meet on Tuesday since it is posted to the list. I will send a message to the Fundraising committee to see about availability to meet next week. And when it’s decided among the committee then I will post that to this list. Carry-on with what you’re doing Jordan. Thank you we have a lot to discuss specially before of the upcoming election so why want you to have a chance to have such a discussion and make plans for meet  the blind month.

And as for Fundraising I think this is important to considering we do have an event we want to put on on October 24. Sent from my iPhone