[NFBA-Phoenix] Community Outreach Committee Meeting

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 23:01:52 UTC 2020

Hi:

 This is a reminder that we will be having a community outreach
meeting tonight at 6:00! I have pasted the zoom information below.
Talk to you then!
Topic: Phoenix Chapter Community Outreach Committee Meeting
Time: Sep 22, 2020 06:00 PM Arizona

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96127152698

Meeting ID: 961 2715 2698
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,96127152698# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,96127152698# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)