[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA East Valley 2016 Christmas Party Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 17:54:00 UTC 2016

Seasons Greetings Federation Family,
Please join the East Valley as we come together to celebrate the holidays. Our Christmas party will be held at the home of Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl from 3 PM to 8 PM on December 17th 2016. The address of our event is 311 West McNair Street, Chandler Arizona 85225. We will have a gift exchange for anyone who would like to participate. Gifts must be a minimum of $5.00. If your gift is specifically meant for a male or female please be sure to mark your package. The Arizona Student Division will also be auctioning a beautiful basket filled with Christmas goodies. All proceeds will go to the students. We can only except cash for this auction. This is a potluck Christmas party so please bring a dish or item from the list below to share.

Contact LaDonna Derocher with the item(s) you will be bringing to the potluck by phone: 480-381-4487, or email: ldderocher at gmail.com.

East Valley Christmas Dinner Menu
(List Of Items Needed)

Paper Products
    -Napkins: Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl

    -Plastic Ware: Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl

    -Paper Plates: Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl

    -Paper/Plastic Cups: Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl

Appetizers (serving from 3pm to 4pm.)

    -Cold Veggies:
    -Fruit:
    -Snacks:

    -Dips:

Drinks
    -Soft Drinks: East Valley Chapter/Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl

    -Water Bottles:
Salads (Serving from 4pm to 5:30pm)
    -Macaroni Salad: Matt Mazak

Dinner (Serving from 4pm to 5:30pm)

    -Turkey: Megan Homrighausen

    -Ham and or pork: East Valley Chapter/Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl

    -Stuffing: Megan Homrighausen

    -Mashed Potatoes: (Minimum 60 Servings)

    -Casseroles:
    -Rolls:

    -Cooked Vegetables:
Dips and Sauces
    -Gravy: Megan Homrighausen

    -Cranberries:

    -Butter:

Dessert (Serving from 6pm to 8pm)

    -Dessert Items:

Call Megan Homrighausen, East Valley Chapter President at 480-510-6196 or any East Valley member and we will be happy to hear from you as well as answer any questions you may have.
Thank you and we hope you have the happiest of holidays this year.
 Sincerely, Megan Homrighausen East Valley Chapter President NFBA 480-510-6196