[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] There Is No East Valley Meeting This Month

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 00:04:12 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley,

Unfortunately, we will not be having a meeting this month. The Pyle Center where we usually meet every third week of the month is having an art fair. We are unable to use the room.

We will meet again November 16th. Please remember, this is a meeting where we will be conducting elections.

All board Positions are up for re election.

Our current board members:

President Megan Homrighausen
1st Vice Darrell Hiliker
2nd Vice Debi Chatfield
Treasurer Ladonna Derocher
Secretary Ammar Tarin
Board Member 1 Mark Feliz
Board Member 2 Tony Sohl

The nominating Committee will be announced soon. If you are interested in running for any of these positions, you will contact the Nominating Committee Chair.

You may only vote or run if your dues are paid. Yearly dues are $3. You must physically be present at the meeting to pay your dues. There are exceptions for some of our long time members.

If you have a question as to whether you are current, you may check with Megan and Ladonna. We will collect dues at the beginning of November meeting.

Thank you so much. Hope to see you at one of the meet the blind events.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen