[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] State Affiliate Fundraiser

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 06:56:51 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley Chapter,

Thank you Debi Chatfield for coordinating with SAAVI Phoenix to get East Valley members to Tucson to help the State affiliate raise money at the Tucson Meet Yourself event.

Originally, I was hoping to do this independently as a chapter, because I thought this was the direction we wanted to go as members of the NFB. I was hoping this could be a learning experience in a comfortable environment.

Yes, of course, Taking the SAAVI van will be easier.  So, I want to personally thank SAAVI for allowing us to ride with them. I want to thank SAAVI Services For The Blind for offering to take us along and supporting the National Federation Of The Blind.

We will be meeting at SAAVI Services For The Blind, October 27th at 3:30am. If you would like to go, you need to meet at SAAVI Services For The Blind, October 27th at at 3:30am.

The address to SAAVI
4222 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix

The van will be back to Phoenix by 1pm that day.

The van has room for 10 people. Please contact Jordan Moon, or Collin Wong  jmoon at saavi.us, cwong at saavi.us. if you would like to reserve a seat. If you would like to try and venture out on your own, I do have free flixbus tickets available.

Thank you again. We will see you all at SAAVI.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen