[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] east valley chapter updates

Ammar Tarin ammar.tarin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:39:06 UTC 2020

Greetings East Valley chapter,

Due to the circumstances with the Corona Virus, (COVID19), we will be
unable to hold a chapter meeting this month. Unfortunately, the pile
center has said that they have canceled all events until April 30th. I
have talked with the board, and we are working on planning a
conference call on the third Saturday of April.
Also, due to Megans resignation, a special election needs to be held
to fill the position of president. The board and I have already
discussed and agreed to hold the elections at the April conference
meeting. If you are interested in running for president, please
contact Somaya at either somojan94 at gmail.com or 480-309-9393.
More information will be coming as it becomes available. The board and
I are working to have the best interests of the chapter in mind. We
understand that this is a difficult time, and if you have any
questions, feel free to reach out to any of us.
Thank you for your understanding through this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Ammar Tarin

--

Ammar Tarin
First Vice President
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
www.az.nfb.org/eastvalley
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.