[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Nominating And Election Information For November 2020

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:43:04 UTC 2020

Hello East Valley Chapter,

Here is the information we have all been waiting for. Because this is new, I wanted to make sure that we had everything in place.

Our nominating committee this year will be as follows:

Chair: Connie Ryan
480-890-8061
connie.r at pmpmail.com

Committee members:
Ruth Swenson:
480-892-4344
rswenson at ruthswensonlaw.com

Tina Sohl
602-430-8456
tinabir80 at gmail.com

Current Board Positions Up For Renewal:

President: Megan Homrighausen
1st. Vice President: Ammar Tarin
2nd Vice President: Somaya Tarin
Secretary: Tony Sohl
Treasurer: Jenny Kasl
Board Member 1: Mark Feliz
Board Member 2: Heather Bowes

If you are interested in a board position, please contact one of the nominating committee members or chair. The nominating committee will review your request. If you are a current board member and would like to stay in your position, please let the nominating committee know as well.

Our voting this year will be virtual. There will be more information to come about how this will work. . If you were at the national convention and voted, this process will be the same.

If you have any questions about this information, please feel free to contact me. Otherwise, regarding voting, and or positions,  contact the nominating committee. Nominating committee information can be found above.

Thank you so much. Good luck to all of you. We are going to have a great year this year in the East Valley, maybe some friendly competition and activities with our other chapters.. Let’s go build a Federation.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President
NFBA Board Member