[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fwd: sad news

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 12:29:06 UTC 2021

Dear East Valley,

My heart is broken. I am so sad to have to share this news. Our NFB member Patti Hamm passed away on April 24th. I wanted to forward this message to the East Valley to let you know. Patti was very interested in helping with our state convention hospitality. We were just starting to get our group together to work on that. She had a lot of great ideas that she wanted to share. I was very excited to work with her on this.

Patti and her husbond were able to go with us to our last in person NFB National convention. They were able to come to some of our meetings as well.

Patti will be missed very much. I am not sure if Patti‘s husband Dale is checking emails but we definitely  want to send them our deepest sympathies and condolences.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen

Begin forwarded message: