[Nfbc-info] affordable housing

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 5 04:18:41 UTC 2013

Hello all. I am staying out here in Orange county.

At this time, I am staying at the extended Stay Hotel in Orange. It is very expensive her. I need to find affordable housing. The Dale Mckentosh Center emailed a list of possible affrdable apartments, but most if not all of them have at least a six-month to a year waiting list.

Does anyone out there know of any place I can look for affordable housing?

I need to inform you that unfortunately, my x-wife, Pat has destroyed my credit. I might have to get a coe-signer to get in to any place unless someone knows of a place that would take someone with bad Credit. I would really like to stay in North Orange county because I need to be close to my daughter, Breann. I am doing all I can to have her on the weekends. It isn’t a legal obligation, but it is a oral obligation since I , like Pat am a guardian to her.

If anyone can help me they can call me @(847)989-0768 or email me;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

Thanks.