[Nfbc-info] FW: Pathfinder Chapter anniversary celebration to be put in the September bulletin

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 7 19:56:06 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am forwarding this announcement from Chapter President, Rochelle Houston,
about a momentous occasion in the Pathfinder's Chapter history in Los
Angeles.  Since I devoted the entire September Bulletin to the October State
Convention, I am sending this separately so that everyone can be aware of
the event.  Let's join the Pathfinders Chapter on November 9 and celebrate
our rich NFB history in LA.

The Pathfinder Chapter of Los Angeles would like to invite you to come out
and help us celebrate our 45th anniversary. This is a momentous occasion and
we would be honored to have our NFB family standing beside us. The
celebration will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2013, from 5 PM to 8 PM,
It will take place at the Marie Calendar's, 21211 Hawthorne Blvd., Torrance,
California. Donation: $30. For further information, please contact President
Rochelle Houston at 323-754-9689 or email rhouston58 at gmail.com

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
Mary Willows, President NFBC