[Nfbc-info] free 411 services

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 29 05:46:30 UTC 2015

Hi,
I don't know if I can help but I can certainly empathize about the free 411 not working. It only gives you certain choices and when it doesn't understand you, it just gives wrong answers, with no option to be transferred to a human. I don't like it at all.

The  555-1212 might work. (I wonder what the mpa stands for). Dialing an area code plus 555-1212 can be useful. Also 800-555-1212 works some for toll free numbers. However, they are limited to the numbers they have in their system. And, once again, I don't think they have a human alternative. They need to hire blind guys to respond to 411s.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ Name
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John #16#33
(preceed the following links with w w w . And end them with . c o m without the spaces To make them work)
To become closer to Jesus visit:
Ask in jesus name . blog spot
Join the “bag lady at:
Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag