[Nfbc-info] problem solving about online job applications

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Mar 1 22:02:32 UTC 2016

Lisa:

I am begtinning to think this is a bigger problem than we have
previously thought. While it won't help you with the current problem,
you should contact Valerie Yingling at our National Office. They are
collecting info on inaccessible job sites.

Secondly I think the Rehab agency needs to work on this problem on
two fronts. They need to work with other state agencies and others to
make sites more accessible. Secondly, they need to directly assist
disabled job applicants to fill out applications, until the situation
gets better.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org