[Nfbc-info] problem solving about online job applications

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 6 02:56:18 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa and all. I understand what you are trying to do here to bring about
improvements in accessibility of on line applications for employment. While
I haven't experienced this with an on line application there have been a
couple of times I have experienced accessibility or confusion when
purchasing a product or registering on a site. As I was concerned about
spending as little time possible dealing with the issue I resorted on one
occasion to having a sighted person who I knew complete a purchase to join
an organization as there was an accessibility issue. This involved giving
him my information and having him complete the process for me using his
computer. Some times the most expedient way is to revert to sighted help to
complete a task in a timely manner and save the problem solving for after
the immediate situation is resolved.
Chuck