[Nfbc-info] iPhone Siri is flaking

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Mar 16 07:37:03 UTC 2016

Hi,
When Siri was acting out, I asked her if she was losing it, and she said "I
don't know how to answer that, Lauren." It was funny, but exasperating, too.
I've had to go into my contacts and call people from there.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in
the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His
Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."