[Nfbc-info] FW: Survey on cellphone and tablet use by people with disablities

Allison Depner adepner1425 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:52:27 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am passing along an e mail I received from a friend.  I haven’t taken the survey, but I thought it might be of interest.

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

You Can Live the Life You Want

From: <Alex_Moses at shepherd.org>
Date: Mar 14, 2016 6:54 AM
Subject: Survey on cellphone and tablet use by people with disabilities
To: <yoshinoscott at gmail.com>

Dear Nikki,

A couple of years ago you participated in our Survey of User Needs on the use of wireless technology (cellphones and tablets) by people with disabilities. Thank you for your help.

I am writing to ask for your help again by participating in an updated version of that survey.

The goal is to collect enough data to educate the technology industry and government regulators on the needs and wants of people with disabilities with regard to these critical technologies.

My organization the Wireless Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center (RERC) has been conducting this survey for 14 years. Over the past decade wireless technology has undergone a revolution. Because of its rapid pace of development, keeping track of how people use wireless technology and the barriers they experience to using this technology has become ever more crucial.

If you would be willing to participate, please go to the following link to the survey:
 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SUN-2015> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SUN-2015

If you have questions or need help completing the survey, please let me know. If you would like to take the survey over the phone or on paper, please let me know. My contact information is below.

Please also share this email with others you know who have a disability.

Thanks for your consideration!

Best,
Alexandria Moses

Alexandria Moses
Research Coordinator
Wireless Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center (RERC)
Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Road, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Mobile number: (432) 296-2613 <tel:%28432%29%20296-2613>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication, including any attached files may contain material that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are prohibited from retaining, using, disseminating, forwarding, printing or copying this communication. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email and its attachments from your computer.

-- Thank you.