[Nfbc-info] Paratransit regulations

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Tue Mar 29 15:58:57 UTC 2016

It is my understanding that it will vary from location to location on the window time. And as far as I am aware there are no penalties against paratransit if they are not with inside the window.
Contact your local paratransit and ask them to see if they have a guide spelling out the commuters rights

Ted Clark
EEO/Disability Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Program (EEOP)
1820 Alhambra Blvd, MS 92
Sacramento, CA 95816
Office (916) 227-7518,
Fax (916) 227-5199