[Nfbc-info] Paratransit regulations

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed Mar 30 00:35:15 UTC 2016

	Hello  One minor correction to my previous post.   I said the
following:

[ . . . ]
if I wanted to travel from my home in Los Angeles in the South Bay, to my
friends in Northridge, if I took fixed route transit, the one-way commute
would take 3 hours.  If I took para transit, the commute would take between
40 minutes and 1.5 hours, depending on traffic and how many other stops
there were to be made.  With a round trip time of 6 hours on fixed route
transit, I'd be hard pressed to argue that a blind user should be forced to
use para transit.
 [ . . .]

I meant to say that I'd be hard pressed to argue that a blind user should
be forced to use fixed route transit.

-thanks
-Brian