[Nfbc-info] Paratransit services

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:03:52 UTC 2016

Hello,
I use Paratransit every week. Here is how it works:
I take the bus from my house to the Bart station. I take the Bart to the
new county. I take Paratransit from the bart station to my parent's house.
The whole process takes 3 hours. If I took the bus to the bart, took the
bart to the train, took the train to the town where I need to be and asked
my parents or ubered to my parent's house, it would take me 6 hours.
If I took Uber from my house to my parent's house it would cost me $70 a
trip.
If I took the bus to the bart, then the bart to the new county and a bus to
the town near my parent's house, it would take me 5 hours and $20 for Uber.

With my current system it takes me 3 hours and costs $10.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>