[Nfbc-info] California At Large Fundraiser

Karmalynne ladyklynne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:12:43 UTC 2017

Hello NFB Family,

If you are an Uber user, you'll want to read the following blurb,

California At Large Chapter Uber Gift Card Drawing
Do you use Uber? How would you like a chance to win 2 $50 Uber gift
cards? That's a total of $100 in Uber service!! The NFB of California
At Large Chapter is selling chcnce drawing tickets for $5 each or 5
tickets for $20. The drawing will take place during our state
convention in November. To purchase your tickets talk to one of our At
Large Chapter members or find our chapter President Allison Depner
during the National Convention in Orlando.

Sincerely,
Karmalynne Rios, Chapter Secretary

--
Karmalynne,