[nfbcs] Trojan aftermath: help needed.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 16:46:04 UTC 2008

Frank,
I had to do a system restore to even get my computer to work.  I did restore it pre-infection and still had the problem.  I don't know if re-installing network card drivers would help.  I'll await an on-list second opinion.

+-+-+-

   For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but
 have eternal life. John 3:16
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com