[nfbcs] Trojan aftermath: help needed.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 17:16:45 UTC 2008

Steve,
Below is the page displayed in IE when I open it.  As you can see, it's fairly typical and gives no hint that IE is corrupted.

        Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

         Most likely causes:
        a.. You are not connected to the Internet.
        b.. The website is encountering problems.
        c.. There might be a typing error in the address.

         What you can try:
           Diagnose Connection Problems

           More information

+-+-+-

   For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but
 have eternal life. John 3:16
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com