[nfbcs] Braille+

hlsnider hwsnider at verizon.net
Wed Dec 17 02:09:21 UTC 2008

Dear Joe,
I have a Braille Sense Plus and I work at the World Bank just down the road
from you at 18th and G Street N.W. I bought it with my own money and I
absolutely love it. Please write me off List or call 301-460-4142. My
extension at the Bank is 202-373-8310, most days. I am leaving for the
holidays on Tuesday December 23rd and returning Jan.3rd.
Harold Snider