[nfbcs] YouTube Image Capture Accessibility

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Fri Dec 26 14:07:04 UTC 2008

Hi Marvin. I think the word you want is captcha. My suggestion is that
the next time you have with someone who has vision, sign up, and then
keep working on the issue by posting to lists like this. Maybe if you
have an account, you have another avenue to work from the inside.

I was not aware that Startrek episodes could be gathered in this way.
Now you've got me interested. Looks like I'll be trying to get an
account there.

Gary