[nfbcs] Installing OSX Leopard

Ryan Mann tiger0581 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 02:45:26 UTC 2008

Actually, Mac OS 10 Leopard is the most accessible operating system
I've ever installed.  Once you boot the CD, all you have to do is hit
command plus the f5 key together and you have speach.  Voiceover has
no problem reading the installer.  Email me if you have any more
questions.  You can reach me at tiger0581 at earthlink.net.