[nfbcs] VPN clients and JAWs or window eyes

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Nov 1 01:08:30 UTC 2008

Explain what you mean about its usability.  Do you have trouble with the password?  Most of the configuring is only done
once.  My company uses the VPN client from Nortel and it seems pretty accessible, but I don't know what you have to
watch in terms of what is being run on both ends of the connection.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson