[nfbcs] Editing Dictionary in jaws

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 19:43:51 UTC 2008

Marvin, I responded earlier but I told you how to change an entry. If you
instead want to add one, go into the dictionary with Jaws Key and the letter
D. Press the add button, type the word you want to change, then press tab,
and then type the word in the way you want it said.

There is a way for you to test this new pronunciation in this dialog.

Gary