[nfbcs] Cable Connection Recognition

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Wed Oct 29 18:37:47 UTC 2008

Good afternoon Joe,

I apologize for not getting back to you on this sooner.

My response is the same as one of the others on the list.  You really need
to have someone look through the BIOS to see if you can find something that
looks right, I know that isn't much help.

It will have something to do with power management, ethernet or networking.

Sorry that I can't be of more assistance.  Perhaps your manufacturer could
point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Everett