[nfbcs] JAWS and MS Word 2003

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Oct 29 20:04:31 UTC 2008

Joe,

Make sure to move your mouse pointer (JAWS Cursor) out of the way like to the upper lefthand corner of the screen.  Also make sure your toolbar has not gotten
moved onto the document.  Examining the screen with the Invisible Cursor is probably the safest way to do this besides asking someone to look at the screen
visually.  If none of this works, having someone watch the screen to see if you are getting some sort of screen activity would be a good idea.