[nfbcs] How did NLS pick it's beta testers?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Aug 26 08:58:31 UTC 2009

Actually, what you describe, strictly speaking would be illegal.  By
law, all veterans must be given the option to get a machine first --
not a percentage of them.  It doesn't mean that all veterans must
have a machine, but must be offered one -- not a percentage of them.

Next, after veterans are served, NLS is recommending that people over
100 be offered a machine.  After that it is up to regional libraries.

What state is this?

Dave