[nfbcs] External disk drive

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:56:54 UTC 2009

My last post I am sure was not helpful, so I wonder if you have:

A. Installed the software accompanying the external hard drive;

B. Ensured that you are not attempting to plug a USB 2.0 into a 1.0 slot;
and

C. Ensured that plug and play is enabled in the bio's.

If you could tell us which hard drive you're using, that may help narrow the
problem.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado