[nfbcs] T-Mobile phones

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 16:53:10 UTC 2009

Hello Ryan,

I've been a T-mobile customer for several years now.  I am using a T-mobile
Dash with Mobile Speak.  The Dash, the Dash-2, and other phones that support
Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1 should be fine with the Mobile speak for Windows
Mobile.  The T-mobile Shadow is also supported, but I haven't tried that
phone.  T-mobile also makes some phones that are Pocket PC phones that work
with the Mobile Speak Pocket software.  Before I got Mobile Speak for
Windows, I used the Simbian version of Mobile speak with several Nokia
phones.  Unfortunately, T-mobile doesn't sell Mobile speak, so you'll need
to investigate who sells the version of Mobile Speak that you want.  I
looked on the Code Factory web site, you can find it at www.mobilespeak.com,
there is a link for distributors, then US distributors.  I got my Mobile
Speak from Vision Cue but there are several vendors that sell Mobile speak
and its various software versions.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Beth