[nfbcs] upgrading win vista to win 7 beta without sighted assistance

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Tue Mar 10 17:54:28 UTC 2009

Dear List,

Unfortunately my testing of Windows 7 beta on my Macbook has hit a
roadblock. I am wondering if I can install the Windows 7 beta on my
test machine which is a HP Pavilion tx1000 without sighted assistance?
Any thoughts?

This would work better if I could get JAWS 10 to use the Say all
function while running in VMWare Fusion 2 on my Mac because Sharp Keys
is not working at all and spent almost 40 minutes with FS text
support. Any suggestions?

Maurice Mines