[nfbcs] upgrading win vista to win 7 beta without sighted assistance

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:16:42 UTC 2009

I believe that you can modify the installer files to do waht is called an
unattended install.  This is created for IT pros who are building labs but
should work for you as well.  the idea is that you set variables ahead and
burn them with the other files.  if someone knows better then please feel
free to correct me.
Bill