[nfbcs] Accessible books

Ryan Stevens RYSteve at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 01:59:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm looking for accessible in-depth programming books to improve my level of
knowledge.  As an example of something I'm trying to avoid, I have a PDF of
an ASP.net 2.0 book which requires me to use the DigitalEditions portionh of
Adobe Reader.  I have Adobe 7 on my machine at work which reads it okay,
except most of the code snippets are read as graphics.  On my laptop at
home, I have Adobe 9, and to read the ASP.net book, it opens a separate
DigitalEditions window which is completely inaccessible.  Any suggestions on
either correcting this or any place to get 100% accessible books that are
comparable in detail and quality?

Thanks,
Ryan Stevens