[nfbcs] Accessible books

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Mon Mar 30 02:06:32 UTC 2009

Good evening Bryan,

Are there any particular development languages or topics that you are
interested in learning about?  If you can provide a list I can make
some recommendations.  I myself have quite a few books in PDF, CHM and
other formats and also have a subscription to Safari online http://safari.oreilly.com
, which provides online access to a number of useful titles.

HTH,
Everett