[nfbcs] Speech with supplemental large print

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 5 19:26:44 UTC 2009

Vista is what my husband uses!  He likes it, enough that he is still using
a Windows 3.1 machine with dial-up.  But that machine is giving up the
ghost, and the large print is too slow for him to do much with now.  You
know, the old nose-against-the-screen trick.  So he's switched to Jaws at
work.  I guess I'll try to get him to try the Magic again.  Too bad no one
makes something like the Vista anymore; it seems to work so well.
Anyway, thanks.
Tracy