[nfbcs] really accessible antivirus software

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 12 19:15:50 UTC 2009

I would like to get an antivirus program that lets me tab between buttons,
like an ordinary Windows ap, instead of having to switch to the Jaws
cursor and use the pseudo-mouse to click on things.
My husband has a Norton demo on his new machine, which is being very
unfriendly, popping up all the time and being difficult to answer or get
rid of.  I have Eset Nod32, which is a little less obnoxious, but still
not terribly accessible.  Is there anything out there that is actually
easy for a blind person to use?

I get so tired of these things where the developer obviously has no clue
that some people don't use a mouse.
TIA.
Tracy