[nfbcs] 2 more questions re Outlook Express

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 13 13:00:55 UTC 2009

Thanks.
OE is now behaving itself and going to the right identity.

To create a shortcut, I tried going to the programs menu and hitting the
applications key, but nothing happened.  I also tried shift-F10, and still
nothing.
I tried the pseudo-mouse right click, which brought up a menu with "create
shortcut", on which I hit Enter, but no shortcut appeared on the Desktop.
I am at a loss.
Tracy