[nfbcs] PDF

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Oct 5 13:48:32 UTC 2009

Gary,

Did you set the reading order to "Infer Order from Document" or whatever it is?  One has to use that setting as I understand it to get tables presented.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 07:58:17 -0500, Wunder, Gary wrote:

>I opened the table and tried using table reading commands with no luck - was told I was not in a table. I could see what was being offered but could not associate
it with a day or time.

file (I didn't have to change anything in the Save As box) and opened it through Windows Explorer.  It opened it as a big table, but I couldn't figure out which column
headers went with which columns.  I opened it with Kurzweil, and all the text was garbage :::::::::::::.... etc.