[nfbcs] PDF

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Oct 5 14:14:07 UTC 2009

> Did you set the reading order to "Infer Order from Document" or whatever
> it is?

I did, and the table still did not show up as any kind of comprehensible
table.  I've never gotten tables in PDF docs to behave in any kind of
sensible manner, from my paycheck to bus or program schedules.  If anyone
knows how it's done, I'd be delighted to learn the trick.
My problem is that the column headers don't appear to have any relation to
the data, and/or that each element is on a separate line.
Tracy