[nfbcs] I put a disk in the 3 and a half floppy drive. What does windows unknown disk format mean?There is a file in microsoft word on the disk.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Sep 2 03:16:48 UTC 2009

It probably means that either the diskette is bad, or just as likely, the disk drive that created the disk is not aligned well
with the drive that is reading it.  If you are lucky, taking the diskette out and inserting it several times sometimes will
correct this problem, but anything that fits on a diskette can be attached to an e-mail, so I would see if that is an
alternative if I were you..