[nfbcs] Survey Monkey

Eugene tptkddp at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:13:11 UTC 2009

Well, I am creating one at this moment and creating it is not as bad as
administering it. In order for you to create it, you simply choose
appropriate types of controls, such as combo box check box etc. And copy
texts into the box.
On the other hand, as a user point, when I read the page, it seems though
that some elements are overlaying. In other words, on the combo box, the
previous title is being read for the fir selection item. As a result, the
reader, without knowing the content, cannot make appropriate selection or at
least it is very difficult. I googled this a bit and it seems that this is
normal, meaning that the survey monkey tool may not be the best solution for
jaws or window-eyes users.
Let me know if you find otherwise.
Eugene